♥ ♥ ♥ 2017 Wedding Photography Pricing ♥ ♥ ♥
Wedding photography prices vary depending mainly on how much coverage you require on your wedding day.
My prices start at £800 for 4 hours of coverage. This is a great option for small weddings, elopements or mid-week weddings. Also, if you are on a budget but you wouldn’t like to give up on the photographer you really like.
Full coverage (from bridal preparations to after first dance) – £1400
Full coverage plus engagement shoot or photobook (you chose!) – £1600
Do you need something different? Don’t worry, every wedding is unique and these prices are just a guide, I can give you a quote tailor-made for you if you require a different number of hours of coverage. There are options available to suit different needs and all of them include:
– Thorough pre-wedding consultation where I will show you more of my work and you can tell me more about your wedding day and expectations.
– Visit of the venues before your wedding day and planning.
– All the best photos of the day (minimum of 500 for full coverage) each of them individually edited in my signature style and high resolution ready to print on a beautiful memory stick.
– Online password protected gallery
– Some helpful tips to get the best results
I am currently taking bookings for 2017, get in touch soon to secure your date.
No dates available from 20th March-1st August
All prices shown may be subject to change but if your wedding is already booked it won’t affect you.by